Network Marketing Tutorial - Learn the GREEN Personality Type
You are going to learn how to identify and work effectively with GREENs. They make up 35% of the general population. You may have heard them referred to as Melancholy or Analytical.
* Think of Linus of Peanuts, who often tries to figure out things. Think of a Giraffe who quietly observes the rest of the world from above.
* GREENs are typically the Accountants, Researchers, and Engineers.
* Their motto is -- Let's get the facts and figures.
* GREENs are soft spoken and polite. They are extremely neat and organized. They are about doing everything the right way.
* When you see a GREEN in person, their dress is conservative, very neat, perfectly pressed, and they often have a few colored pens and pad of paper in their pocket. They do not like to be hugged. Their desk is in perfect order. There will not be any family photos in their office.
* When you are talking to a GREEN on the phone, their choice of words will be precise and perfectly pronounced. They do not share much information about their family or personal life. In answering a question, they will think before they talk and they not volunteer more than you asked. You can hear dead air, when they are carefully thinking before they speak. They will ask you for more data and facts. They do not reveal their deep dark secrets.
Why You Want GREENs on Your Team
* GREENs are excellent at follow-up. They are extremely thorough. Once they've researched something, you can be assured that they covered all of the bases.
* They are excellent with detail. They love creating tools for your organization. They are great in creating graphs, charts, and spreadsheets.
* Once they have researched and committed to something, they are extremely loyal.
How to Speak the Secret Language of GREENs
I learned the Secret Language of the GREENs from Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter. He calls it Broken-GREEN.
* Ask them to research a problem and come up with a solution.
* Ask them if they can develop a tool to address a problem for your organization.
* Ask them how something works? Ask what will happen when we do something.
* Ask them if they can create a chart, graph, or spreadsheet.
* Thank them for developing tools for the team.
* Express your appreciation to them in private.
What to Avoid When Working With GREENs
* Do not be late for an appointment.
* Do not exaggerate or say something that can't be backed up with fact.
* Don't pressure them to make a decision about joining your business. Be patient and expect that it will take them time to complete their research.
* Don't be pushy. Expect that it will take time for them to be open with you.
* Do not ask them about their family and personal life.
How Can You As Their Mentor Help GREENs
* GREENs tend to over analyze. Be patient when they have difficulty in making a decision. Help them to take action a little quicker.
* Understand that they can be hard to please. They expect perfection, especially of themselves. Help them be less critical of themselves.
* GREENs can sometimes feel lonely and depressed. Check in with them occasionally in private to see how they are doing.
* Encourage them to partner with a BLUE.
Your Action Items
Identify a GREEN on your team (or a prospect). Ask yourself:
* What do they enjoy doing?
* How can they contribute to our team?
* What are some Broken GREEN phrases to mention?
* How can I help them?
Here's a complete Set of Articles on the 4 Personality Types
1. Network Marketing Tutorial -- Learn the 4 Personality Types gives an overview of the 4 Personality Types.
2. Network Marketing Tutorial -- Learn the BLUE Personality Type describes the BLUE Personality Type in detail.
3. Network Marketing Tutorial -- Learn the YELLOW Personality Type describes the YELLOW Personality Type in detail.
4. Network Marketing Tutorial -- Learn the GREEN Personality Type describes the GREEN Personality Type in detail.
5. Network Marketing Tutorial -- Learn the RED Personality Type describes the RED Personality Type in detail.
6. Network Marketing Tutorial -- Master the 4 Personality Types offers tips on how to master the 4 Personality Types.
Tutorial by Wilma Woodson. Head over to wilmasebook.com to get information about free training on the Personality Colors & other people and internet skills for building a successful home-based business. Wilma Woodson mentors people in any home-based business and you will not be charged a dime.
Wilma Woodson on Facebook
Please press the "Thanks" Button in posts you like, don't post to say "Thanks".