Website Promotion
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your chance to meet Bill Gates

Default Your chance to meet Bill Gates

You could meet the chairman of Microsoft, but you'll have to profess a passion for Windows first. Microsoft is looking for true stories about people using Windows computers to pursue a passion or hobby. The company plans to use them in a marketing blitz tied to the 20th anniversary of Windows' debut. To entice essay submissions, Microsoft is offering a number of prizes, including the chance to meet Gates in Seattle and appear in the ad campaign. Other prizes include an overseas trip with National Geographic Expedition, VIP access to a major movie premiere and a home makeover with an HGTV designer.

View: More Information

2. Website Promotion

It says something about the profile of a company when they can offer a meeting with their chairman as a prize.

It appears a little unusual to see a software company as large as Microsoft offering prizes like that as part of a prmotion. It is something you would normally associate with other business types such as soft drinks or even radio stations.
    http://www.businessadviceforum.com/

anything for business

They did say "a chance". There are no garuntees in the text.

Fulltime Member
    Thanks

I don't know what I'd do if I ever meet Bill Gates... Most geeks want to nick him between the eyes, most poor / middle class people would want to share his wealth... Most gamers probably want to ask him why the heck his OS always choose to crash during the most important part of the game... I myself being all three... don't know what I am gonna do if I ever meet him... lol

Thanks

Bill Gates is not going to have any benefit of his money after he dies. I mean, afterlife, there is no point of having money because, the life in world is temporary. And the afterlife is more exciting and more enjoyable, if this is what he believes in. Also, he is worth in shares only, I think that the Saudis are more richer than these english businessman because Saudis are not worth in stocks, Saudis are worth in thick solid money. Therefore, their value does not decrease, it only increases. lol.

I wouldn't want to meet bill, I'd like him on my floor in rug form. But seriously...windows isn't the best thing out there, only the most popular

Regards
    Chris

I don't think I would want to meet Bill Gates either. He's just.. [can't put it into words].

I would like to meet him, well only if he took me to his house, man his house is so cool! XD

Seems like a coool competion but how do microsoft get to read every single entry?!
    oooooooooooooooooo

Smile

:biggrin2: i would like to meat Bill Gates but i will not be please to meet him but to what he is offering the trips etc. I feel sorry for him i mean what was the last time you saw him on the tv and he is one of the Rishest man on this world quite funny han. :vanish:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast