Website Promotion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: blog comment effect?

Default blog comment effect?

is commenting to dofollow and high pr blogs provide same effect on listing our sites to high pr directories?

2. Website Promotion

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah!! But your comment should be relevant to the blog post.. because once the blog owner put your comment to Spam its mean google will banned you soon

google will bann my site if they concider my comment a spam, how will google know the author conciders my comment as spam?
    and do you mean, you like submitting your site to directories than blog commenting?

Commenting does help. I have got good readers on some of my blog. I have seen that if we keep on commenting on each others blog then it creates spiral effect and can divert readers across blogs. It's worth trying.

I think commenting is more effective especially if the blog has decent traffic ad PR. But the challenge is finding blogs with the dofollow attribute. Most of them are nofollow nowadays.

best tip i got when commenting as said by gurus is not to use a keyword in the name when commenting as authors will consider it spam if you will use your keyword in the name.

Banned For Life!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    Yeah!! But your comment should be relevant to the blog post.. because once the blog owner put your comment to Spam its mean google will banned you soon
    If only that was true, what a great way it would be to destroy competing sites, sadly it isn't true and you are wrong, Oh Well......

Quote Originally Posted by redirection View Post
    best tip i got when commenting as said by gurus is not to use a keyword in the name when commenting as authors will consider it spam if you will use your keyword in the name.
    If you actually write something worthwhile and interesting they wont care if your keyword is in the name or about anything else at all, think about it, the only thing that matters is content, shite content or shite spam is just a waste of everybodies time.

Commenting does help when you are refering to the topic. If the comment is interesting, visitors will tend to see who you are and might visit your blog.

I think the importance of outbound links from blog commenting area is decreasing. Google might omit such links someday in the future just like it omits the keywords meta tag. IMO.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by gengye View Post
    I think the importance of outbound links from blog commenting area is decreasing. Google might omit such links someday in the future just like it omits the keywords meta tag. IMO.

Thanks,
    where did you get that information?
    no one will ever comment from sites again if this will be implemented.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast