Website Promotion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girl sold in open auction

Banned For Life!
    Thanks

Default Girl sold in open auction

Girl sold in open auction

JACOBABAD - A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.

Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held the open auction for her sale at village Badani Bhutto.

A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.

Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.

It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.

Girl sold in open auction | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

2. Website Promotion

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JomtienCafe View Post
    Girl sold in open auction

JACOBABAD - A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.

Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held the open auction for her sale at village Badani Bhutto.

A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.

Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.

It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.

Girl sold in open auction | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online
    We can't do anything on it...We people can just read articles and watch news on these kinds of horrible news. Pakistan is an autocratic and truly Muslim country. No country, no human rights can deal against such kind of action.
    This news is the big slap on humanity and moral values of humans.This kind of action cannot be stopped unless people themselves gets aware on the right and wrong action performed by themselves...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sorry but off the topic you have written "What are your views on Pakistans morals?" in thread description..

Well let me clear you solding girl boys not only happens in Pakistan but all countries almost.. so you can ask people view about a country on such kind on news

Good Day

Banned For Life!
    Thanks

I think you will find that it only happens in Islamic countries handsome, much like stoning to death is mainly an Islamic practise, generally not allowed in Europe or the Americas.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JomtienCafe View Post
    I think you will find that it only happens in Islamic countries handsome, much like stoning to death is mainly an Islamic practise, generally not allowed in Europe or the Americas.
    how could you say that? we have example of India, Nipal, Sirilanka.. not only Asia but also in Europ and America just search on google..

and why you are blaming a religion (Islam) for this?

BTW just checkout the way of punishment in America ans euro too

Thanks

Guys, please calm down. I am sorry.My comment didn't meant to focus on Islam religion. I do respect your religion. No religion in this world taught people to be bad.Every religion says, do good on humanity.
    Well, I do support your next comment too. This kind of system is not available only on Pakistan, but it is also available on Most of the south Asian counties.I also admit the abuse of women also prevails in America and Europe. I've traveled to India and Nepal too and I've seen and heard lot of incidents like this.But I've never dared to travel Pakistan.
    Above all the Greatest Religion is "Humanity"
    I am not talking about Pakistan morals, I am talking about Human morals here.

Banned For Life!
    Thanks

Court in Lahore rules men's noses, ears be cut off

A PAKISTANI court has ordered two brothers should have their noses and ears cut off after they were found guilty of doing the same to a woman who refused to marry one of them.

The two brothers, Sher Mohammad and Amanat Ali, abducted their 22-year-old cousin, Fazeelat Bibi, at gunpoint in September after her father refused to let her marry Mohammad.

"They put a noose around her neck and tried to strangle her. After failing to do so, Sher Mohammad chopped of her nose and two ears with a knife," government prosecutor Ehtesham Qadir said.

The mother of the girl died of heart attack on seeing the condition of her daughter.

Court in Lahore rules men's noses, ears be cut off | News.com.au

Thanks

Default human trafficking

What this amounts to is human trafficking, and sadly that does still happen all around the world. Yes, even in the US, where we allegedly abolished slavery almost 150 years ago. There are various ways of doing so, but as long as there is money in it and something to be gained, which includes personal gratification, there likely will continue to be human trafficking of one sort or another, on a global level. We humans just seem to revel in power and control over others however it can be achieved, and that's what this is about, in the long run, the same as rape and other forms of abuse and violence.

Default Merciless

pakistan is doing ultimate inhuman act. all islamic countries should look after womens right a lot. i see youtube videos where muslim leaders say ho to beat wife

yeah, it does happen on other countries as well
    its all about economic problem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast