Website Promotion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you with bidvertiser ?

Promojunkie Rocking member learn2earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Are you with bidvertiser ?

Have you started in bidvertiser as a publisher ? Its looks to be promising.
    Explore Ways to Earn Money
    For Social Bookmarking Work PM me

2. Website Promotion

I use to have an account with Bidvertiser however it never really worked out for me so i dropped the account and stuck with Google Adsense. I might try them again though... I recently got a free $20 promotion email they sent me to re-activate my old account.

Thanks!
    Niche Website Builder - Build SEO Friendly Sites that CONVERT LIKE CRAZY for Adsense, Amazon, Clickbank, & CPA Offers!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by learn2earn View Post
    Have you started in bidvertiser as a publisher ? Its looks to be promising.
    I don't know anything about them, learn2earn. Can you expand please on why you think they look promising? And do you use them yourself? Thanks.

Please press the "Thanks" Button in posts you like, don't post to say "Thanks".

I am with it but it pays too less compare to adsense and better to keep adsense if you are not banned from adsense. I think its an other option if you are banned from adsense. Simply Adsense rocks.

Hi,
    I'm with Bidvertiser.
    I have about the same CTR that I had with Adsense, but the payout is less than the half for now. I'm at my first month. I'm banned from Adsense for invalid clics, but I can think about where they got this information. I hope I won't get banned from Bidvertiser too.

Charles

LifesCircle.net
    Thanks

I have an account with Bidvertiser and although they gave me more profit than AdSense did at the time, I stopped using them because it wasn't enough.
    Plus, I didn't like how their ads weren't that flexible.

I'm using Bidvertiser but it is just my backup. I don't know why earning is pretty low

Adsense rules!

Promojunkie Rocking member learn2earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have tried them personally, although they pay less but its good alternative if any one doesn't have adsense. Actually I joined Bidvertiser because it has very good referral plan.
    Explore Ways to Earn Money
    For Social Bookmarking Work PM me

I have also tried bidvertiser but the pay per click rate is too low like only 3 to 4 cents per click. But the good thing I have realised that there is very less chance of banning from bidvertiser. Have you ever heard of any person got banned by bidvertiser?

Quote Originally Posted by UOS View Post
    Hi,
    I'm with Bidvertiser.
    I have about the same CTR that I had with Adsense, but the payout is less than the half for now. I'm at my first month. I'm banned from Adsense for invalid clics, but I can think about where they got this information. I hope I won't get banned from Bidvertiser too.

Charles
    A few years back, people were getting banned for invalid clicks just as they reached that first payout level. It was almost like it was policy to make site owners prove they should get paid.

Some site owners requested reconsideration and the majority of them got their ban lifted, and were paid.

The whole episode left me extremely skeptical of Google's real value. Any company that would do this should be watched closely, no matter how much money you make from them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast