Website Promotion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need VPS with Debian 6 - What VPS hosts can you recommend me?

Default Need VPS with Debian 6 - What VPS hosts can you recommend me?

I need 45GB disk space and 500GB badnwidth, cPanel, pay $10/mo, etc.
    the company should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Found Tailoredvps.com and still hesitating to deal with them.
    Do you know anything about them?
    So, waiting for your recommendations?

2. Website Promotion

You can give tailoredvps.com a try. have heard only positive things about the quality of hosting services they provide.
    Their uptime is perfect, speed is crazy fast. They are offering 20% off the price now - HELLO2012 - use this code when ordering.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. Check for offers from Webserver4, reputable hosting provider which solutions are well-known as quality and trustworthy.

I believe Tailoredvps.com is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
    It is a great plus for them to order custom VPS deals.
    The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
    The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

How long have they been providing hosting services?
    I'd suggest you to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry.

I found the code NEWYEAR2012 - 19.2% off the price on tailoredvps.com VPS hosting solutions.
    It is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. I can't praise them highly enough.

You should use webserver4.net which services are perfectly meet your demands. You will be pleased by their affordable featured plans and knowledgeable support team.

Try to check out some alternatives if you need reliable and professional hosting service.
    Topxen.com hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Check out their Cheap VPS deals - you will have opportunity to customize a VPS server according to your specific needs.

Yes you need to compare other webhosting providers too before you choose your vps host.
    Lifetime Linux Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting | 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast