Yes it is the best I think that out of those the best is search engine traffic because it is very targeted.
All these tips are wonderful. I myself prefer them for me.
These are very good way to get traffic for a web site. But in my web site I give importance to social bookmarking and blog commenting to get traffic.
wow, awsome a good guide for online marketing. There are lot of ebooks online to help and guide you in have a great traffic in your site here infoshopmonster.com
Here are six methods that you can use to increase traffic to your website.
1. Optimize your existing site.order to get a good search engine ranking in queries related to your site, your web pages must be focused on your target keywords, and these keywords need to be placed strategically in the meta tags.
2. Add more content to your website: Many people donít realize that each of the inner pages of any website functions like a mini website. If you add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.
3. Increase the number of inbound links to your site: You can increase the amount of inbound links by engaging in reciprocal links campaigns or by looking for directories where you can add your URL, usually through a form on the site.
4. Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way. publishers are hungry for good content and if you provide it, then you have a good chance of being published.
5. Donít forget Offline Advertising: Most people still spend most of their time offline. Put your URL in your print advertising, TV advertising, on your stationary and in your brochures, on your vehicles, in your shop window, on T-shirts and other apparel and any other place where it will be seen. When it comes to offline advertising, an easy-to- remember URL is an advantage.
6. Try Pay Per Click Advertising: The most popular and probably most effective pay per click advertising program is Googleís Ad-words. It only takes a few minutes to set up an Ad-words account and you will get traffic immediately. But remember, your site has to be good enough to convert this traffic into orders if you want to recover the cost of the advertising.
It's really useful and helps a lot.
all these are very good way to promote our websites and email marketing is one of the best in all of those.
Looks like a complete list of what can be done. However, many of them are outdated or spammy and ideally not recommended. For eg: directory submission and article submission. Most of the directories and article directories are penalised and Matt Cutts clearly explained they Google do not like directories with no quality control. So I don't just see much help from the list and following it couldeven end up getting penalised. This isn't an easy question to answer and need better, detailed answers.