01-06-2009 until 02-06-2018
Forum Rules - please read before posting!
:: PromoJunkie Forum Rules ::
While we don't want to wield a big stick here at PJ, we do want our community to run smoothly. Most of these are commonsense.
1. Play nice. There's no reason to be rude, swear or be inflammatory in your comments. By all means debate a point, but be courteous in your approach. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Bullying or harassing other members will not be tolerated.
2. Don't spam. We have a Classifieds folder where members that participate in the forum can buy, sell or trade products and services. Members must have 10 quality posts before adding a sig link (maximum of 4 to different sites) or applying email, URL links to posts/threads. Sig links must not be gigantic and/or disruptive to the thread. The Reviews section has an additional set of rules which can be found here that need to be read before posting a review request of any kind.
Please, use these folders and don't spam our other folders or that one with numerous self-promotional posts. Spam will be deleted and spammers banned. You may add affiliate links to your sig but you must not use them in posts.
3. Take that extra second to make sure you're about to post in the correct folder. Your thread will get little attention if you put it in the wrong place and causes more work for staff. If you think we need another category, let us know in the Comments & Suggestions folder.
4. Say what you mean. Speaking of attracting attention, be descriptive in your thread's title. Be mysterious when you're on a big date, not here. If you need help, say what you need help with in the title unless you want your thread to gather dust. Make it clear and concise what the subject matter is.
5. PM spam is still spam. Don't PM members with invitations to look at your site or try to steal members away. They hate it. We hate it. It's spam no matter how you look at and we encourage them to report it. You'll get banned.
6. No dodgy site links. Do not link to adult or illegal content on this site. Anywhere.
7. Speak up. Help us out by using the Report Post function when you see anything that doesn't comply with the rules. We don't have eyes in the back of our heads and appreciate all the help you can give us.
8. Post padding is not allowed either and junk or meaningless posts will be removed that add no value to the threads. "I agree", " I like this not that" or "You're right" type posts consisting of a few words and where you don't expand on your reason for giving that answer count as junk. Post padders who are also copy/pasters that steal others posts from both within and outwith this forum, then post them as their own, will be banned.
We all know what we're talking about here. Please don't do it. We want to keep our forum interesting, not bore people to death.
We reserve the right to revoke memberships or hand out infractions for those that can't follow the rules. It's not hard. Please do the right thing and you won't find yourself in hot water.
9. Have fun! Life's too short to get embroiled in drama. Enjoy your time here at PromoJunkie, make friends and/or bring your own along and together we can build an interesting, informative and enjoyable forum.
NOTE: For other forum rules such as signitures, you can refer to our Forum FAQ.
That wasn't so hard was it? And we didn't even get into double figures. Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to share any ideas or suggestions to improve PromoJunkie with us!
We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.