Black Hat SEO Unleashed
How often have you come across some Black Hat SEO technique or a bunch of techniques? Chances are that you have heard about these techniques and are not able to decide if they are legitimate. Friends, the so called SEO Techniques are generally illegal and are fast means to get your website fame but they are short lived.
Wait a minute! Short lived? Yes, this is because most of the black hat techniques including Cloaking, Hidden text, Redirects, Duplicate sites and Interlinking etc try to spam and fool search engines. All the black hat techniques are a failure in long run. In short run they can offer you a zooming page rank or show some earnings through affiliates or might generate traffic. However, don?t be surprised if your website gets blacklisted or banned through black hat SEO techniques. Black hat SEO techniques should be avoided and only trusted means should be used to popularize your website and content.
Let us try and explore in brief about the popular Black hat SEO techniques.
1) Cloaking ? It is a technique through which different content is presented to search engines and humans. This can get your website banned if someone figures out that you are betraying the visitors.
2) Hidden Text- In this technique promoters hide the text and set its color similar to the background color and stuff the hidden content with keywords. As a result the page rank and traffic increases for some time. However, such website can easily get blacklisted when discovered by search engines.
3) Keyword Stuffing- This is the most commonly form of black hat SEO that is widely used as an abuse on Internet. This involves stuffing the content of the website with keywords. Usually the content associated with such site is irrelevant and full of spam.
4) Redirects- Spammers usually use this ploy to redirect visitors to an alien page in order to gain from ad revenue or traffic, Eventually search engines discover this ploy and might blacklist the website altogether.
5) Doorway Pages- Promoters include doorway pages with a sole purpose of gaining traffic through inclusion of some highly paid keywords. The page containing the keywords generally speaks nothing informative about the title. Search engines are able to discover this black hat SEO technique easily through their algorithms and can blacklist the website easily. Spammers cannot succeed in long term through these techniques. Although they might offer some benefits initially.
It should be noted that such techniques should never be followed to promote your websites. Therefore don?t betray your visitors and other stakeholders with such spam techniques. Better use some white hat SEO techniques like backlinks, bookmarking and exploring social media marketing to gain traffic and popularity.
Get your act together and beware from such techniques and SEO professionals who promise to offer gains through such techniques. Eventually your e-business might get blacklisted altogether and all your effort and money will be wasted. Therefore act smart and play secure. Benefit from avoiding black hat SEO techniques.