Article Marketing - 9 Secrets to Improve Your Article Marketing
This article is for those online entrepreneurs who can't seem to improve their page ranking and who can't seem to generate more traffic through their article marketing techniques. Here's how you can make your marketing campaign more effective:
1. Determination. Here's the truth; article marketing cannot offer you with all the benefits that you are looking for overnight. In fact, it may take several weeks or even months before you see your page rank move up and before you can see noticeable increase in your web traffic. As an article marketer, you need determination and perseverance. Keep yourself motivated and you'll surely reap great rewards as long as you do the entire process correctly.
2. Go for quality over quantity. While it's true that it's crucial that you multiply the number of your articles, quality is still far more important than the quantity. You see, even if you distribute thousands of articles online, you will still not earn the trust of your target market if your articles do not make any sense.
3. Anchor texts and blatant ads. One of the surest ways to get your articles rejected is to load them up with sales pitches and blatant ads. Remember, publishers are looking for informative articles and not ads. So, focus your attention on informing or educating your readers. You can freely talk about your products, yourself, and your website on your resource box. Use anchor texts that were created around popular keywords to increase your clickthrough rate.
4. Unique content. Publishers and search engines do not tolerate content duplication. So, it's a must that you submit articles that are 100% unique. Of course, you can use other articles, blogs, and websites as your resources but you need to write your articles using your own words.
5. Know your target audience. This is something that you need to do before you even start writing your articles. You will not need to spend so much time thinking about what kind of information you need to discuss on your copies if you know the needs and demands of your audience early on.
6. Titles. It pays to use great, powerful titles as they can capture the attention of your target market. Use your titles to communicate the benefits and the gist of your content. Don't forget to make them intriguing; online users will most likely to open your articles if you were able to pique their curiosity.
7. Offer great, solid information. If you want your readers to see you as someone who is an expert on your chosen niche, you need to offer them with in-depth knowledge and trade secrets that only experts like you would know. The more beans you spill out, the higher your chances of earning the trust of your readers.
8. Eliminate errors. Never post your articles online unless you are 100% sure that they are flawless. As you are not the best person to proofread, much more, critique your job, it would be best if you hire a professional editor to do the legwork for you.
9. Topics. Give your readers what they truly want by writing about topics that they find interesting. I recommend that you write about their problems and their goals in life. You may also answer their burning questions or offer them with information about their hobbies or areas of interest.
Article by Gen Wright. Gen says "Are you a coach, consultant, entrepreneur, or speaker, who is tired of getting paid less than you are worth for your coaching and consulting? I recommend getting to know Sean Mize at one of these sites: Internet Marketing Success and Teleseminar Basics. "
Please press the "Thanks" Button in posts you like, don't post to say "Thanks".